May 26, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion


So, interesting tidbit, I was named after my Mom's lamaze instructor. Otherwise my name would have been Toni Anne. This is not a joke, my mother will verify. Funny that now I should be teaching prenatal yoga. Maybe there will be a few more Michelles in Roslindale. That's right near Jamaica Plain for anyone living near Boston. Every Sunday at 10:30 we do 75 minutes of prenatal, but with Father's Day coming up thought it might be nice to get Dad involved!

Prenatal Partner Yoga Workshop

at Roslindale Yoga
Saturday, June 21, 2008
11:45 – 1:00pm
$40/pair + baby!

No yoga experience necessary. Practice giving and receiving in this unique partner yoga workshop. Each twosome will work together in a series of gentle postures. Bring Dad, a friend, a family member – anyone you'd like to deepen your practice and relationship with. To register, call 617-363-9642. www.roslindaleyoga.com

No comments: