March 13, 2008

You googled it and got here


Here are my responses to some things you guys have Googled in the past few weeks and thus ended up on my blog:

"can water wash out oil from your body"
I'm not sure exactly how this was intended, but my guess is Probably. If water doesn't work, don't let soap be your backup plan.

"what does eggplant do for your body?"
Eggplant is a nightshade vegetable, known to cause allergic reactions in some folks that results in joint pain. Other nightshades: tomatoes and zucchinis. I personally love eggplant but try to not eat it in excess until I learn more about these so-called nightshades.

"how is cheese good to your body"
It's really just...not.

"why does your body need cheese"
It doesn't.

"what vegetables are good for your body"
This is a broad question since everyone's body is different. It's the hearty greens that are great for you and most people don't eat enough of. I'm talking kale, mustard greens, collard greens, brussel sprouts, etc. Other than those, eat a rainbow of colors to ensure a variety of nutrients (beets, sweet potatoes, etc.)

"dance what it does for body"
I hope this person got up from the computer and went dancing that night.

I should note that the idea from this post came from my friend Amy's blog, which you can apparently find by Googling "my hot mailman" or "how long is too to dry my clothes."

2 comments:

Ellen Claire said...

Haha, genius.

Anonymous said...

HI - I am enjoying your blog. I recently read that eggplant helps lower cholesterol....as well as okra. Who knew!