October 16, 2008

The promise of obesity sparkling in his eyes


I usually have a sense of humor that borders on sick and obscene, but the Heart Attack Grill is treading a little to heavily on my sense of right and wrong. The menu offering doesn't bother me more than any hamburger joint. And the sexy nurses don't bother me, not even the complimentary wheelchair rides to your car. It's just the idea that people would purposely promote and actually create...HEART ATTACKS. There's even a zipper club for people who, I suppose, have the telltale zipper scar from open heart surgery.

I have an idea for a restaurant. It's called Kill Your Kids Grill. You come in and order and then I shoot your kid in the head. HA HA Funny!

America kind of grosses me out sometimes.

3 comments:

izzykent said...

I really agree. I've been inspired by your blog to try raw food!

Lori said...

Wow, I hadn't heard of this before. Definitely share your grossed out feelings. :(

Anonymous said...

Man, no kidding! Sometimes, American grosses me out and disappointes me. :(